The digital video recorder is a remarkable development in security technology. Remote video management makes it possible to review video and change recorder settings from any location. Through CBSi’s consultative approach, we will find the system and layout that will fit your needs. CBSi works with the top brands in Video Intelligence to bring the latest advances in analytics and recorder capabilities.
For the latest in digital video management and storage, the March Networks has a software portfolio that is the premier choice.
March Networks Command – the next generation Video Management System (VMS) software – works with both IT servers or the March hybrid network video recorders. The system supports the March high-definition cameras, allowing an seamless transition from CCTV to IP video networking at your own pace.
The March Networks 8000 and 9000 Series video solutions provide for a range of solutions to fit any setup that a customer might encounter.
- 4, 8, 16, 24 and 32 channel models
- Full hybrid capability, supporting both analog and IP or 100% IP video
- 24-channel supports HD analog, traditional analog and IP cameras
- Built-in POE (16 and 24-channel models)
- Rack (R Series) and stack (S Series) or wall-mount options
- Embedded Linux Operating Sytems
- Powerful all IP recording platforms
- Available in 32, 48 and 64-channel models
- RAID5 models available with storage exceeding 80TB
- High bandwidth performance
- Embedded Linux operating system
- All channel licenses included for out-of-the-box operation
Enterprise-class, IP-based network video recorder for large-scale, geographically distributed operations, with hybrid analog/IP capabilities, and industry-leading security and business system interfaces.
- Eases IP video migration: IP-based, with hybrid analog/IP option and support for up to 64 cameras (includes analog, IP and megapixel cameras)
- Superior video quality: State-of-the-art H.264 video compression delivers up to 1920 fps
- HD-over-Coax: Streamlines high-definition video over coaxial cable for better video imagery
- Flexible storage options: RAID1, RAID5, RAID6 and Non-RAID with removable HDD, up to 60TB of space, and multiple recording schedules
- Industry-leading interfaces:ATM, Point-of-Sale, teller, alarm, and other business and security systems
- Superior reliability: A Linux embedded operating system and mature application firmware
- Ease of use: Operates with Verint EdgeVMS Vid-Center™ for investigation/monitoring and with Verint EdgeVMS Op-Center™ for centralized NVR management
- Leverages industry-leading Verint edge devices: Fully integrated with Verint encoders and IP cameras
- Powerful analytics: Optional, powerful surveillance andface detection